I have always thought of education as a synonym for studying math and science rules and knowing historical facts with geographical places. I had never thought of the deep meaning of education until I started my Teaching Diploma. Studying education provides us with a broader, more in-depth understanding of others, ourselves, and the world around us. I have learned how to better me to help others learn. Education is the process by which people give moral values to each other, it is very important and highly valued in today's society; education raise socially active citizen that will be successful in their lives, the process of education begins during childhood by which individuals acquire the values, habits, and attitudes of a society and it continues throughout life. Education is not just schooling in academics but, it is part of life itself. School's education should be aware of the interests and motivations of the environment to develop a person socially able to lead his actions and face problems, rather than relying on traditional ways to function.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is the purpose of education?
I have always thought of education as a synonym for studying math and science rules and knowing historical facts with geographical places. ...
-
Teachers want to see their students perform better, and technology may help them do so. To address the issues, administrators should assist ...
-
As the world's education system is thrown into disorder by the coronavirus, an increasing number of teachers are being required to instr...

1 comment:
Really, that is the purpose of education. Teaching values should be more emphasized in order to prepare the student to cope with life needs and challenges.
Post a Comment