As the world's education system is thrown into disorder by the coronavirus, an increasing number of teachers are being required to instruct their students from home.
First, there will not always be a good internet connection or a device accessible for students to use in every home. Second, 'Attention' is one of the most significant issues that instructors confront nowadays when teaching online. When taking online lessons, children have the freedom to silence their microphones (and talk to anyone they choose), and some youngsters are strolling away from their class.

1 comment:
There are multiple disadvantages to learning or teaching online. When you mentioned attentiveness, I was intrigued. Yes, I have faced this problem myself. I have trouble sitting still and paying attention for a long period of time. I become disinterested at the end. Throughout the past two years, I had to come up with various techniques that would get to stay seated. I would change the decor of the room, get a scented candle,... a slight change made a major difference.
Post a Comment