Friday, December 3, 2021

What do you think students should be taught when working online to avoid problems

As an instructor, you are in a unique position to help young people understand how to use the internet safely. Here are some tips for teaching youngsters how to surf the internet securely and communicate with friends and family without fear of cyberbullying or cyber-bullying. 

Teach students about online privacy

kids nowadays are usually aware of the dangers of sharing passwords or addresses online; nevertheless, there are new concerns that they may not be aware of. Spend some time talking with your students about how their favourite websites and applications keep their data. 

Always use school-related email addresses 

Never communicate with your students using their personal email addresses. To maintain online safety, it is critical to use district-provided email accounts. 

 

5 comments:

NesreenMajzoub said...

I totally agree with you Rozan :)

NesreenMajzoub said...

yes that's true Rozan , we have to teach our students to choose strong passwords, keep the privacy settings on and be patient about posting information.

Elenasmelhem said...

I agree with you

Abir's Blog said...

Thank you Rozan for highlighting the importance of keeping information private. I also think that schools' administartors and educators should arrange campaigns to spread awareness and teach students how to be safe while working online.

Mona Sawan said...

I agree with you Razan, it's really important to teach young students how important it is to keep their information private.

What is the purpose of education?

 I have always thought of education as a synonym for studying math and science rules and knowing historical facts with geographical places. ...