Teachers' online assessment tools are an important aspect of the remote learning picture. You must know what your kids comprehend from one day to the next. If you know what their learning gaps are, you can tailor your lectures to address them.
See the list of some assessment tools in education below for tracking student progress, with tips for how to use them.
2. Mentimeter
Among evaluation tools used in the classroom, professional reviewers and instructors give Mentimeter a good rating. It includes a listening skills exam, icebreakers, formative assessments, post-lecture surveys, and polls, as well as other educational templates for the classroom. Create quizzes and examinations, manage student expectations, engage students, and even host a teacher training session.
3. Poll Everywhere
It works with Google programs such as Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint and Keynote.

2 comments:
I strongly agree with you. Using Google Forms to create a quiz would be a great idea. What I mostly like about it, is how we can add short-answer and multiple-choice questions along with an answer key, so it would automatically grade the input.
These are very useful tools! I will definitely be checking and using them very often!
Post a Comment