Thursday, November 25, 2021

My opinion about integrating technology into teaching

Teachers want to see their students perform better, and technology may help them do so. To address the issues, administrators should assist instructors in gaining the skills they need to use technology to improve student learning. Furthermore, using technology in the classroom should make instructors' tasks simpler. 

Collaboration can be improved by educational technology. Teachers can interact with students throughout class, but students can also interact with one another. Students collaborate to solve challenges through online classes and learning activities. Students can share their views and ideas and encourage one another in collaborative tasks. At the same time, technology allows students to communicate with professors. Students can ask questions about what they're learning in class and get extra support with subjects that are tough to understand. Students may upload their homework from home, and teachers can use their laptops to access and see completed assignments.

In my opinion, integrating technology into teaching can affect education in an effective way. 

4 comments:

Zainab Maarabouni said...

I totally agree with you. Especially in the part that students will encourage each other, because students love to be recognized by their peers and motivated by them. Great job :)

Rawan Solh said...

Yes Rozan,
In my opinion, technology has the ability to enhance relationships between teachers and students. When teachers effectively integrate technology into subject, teachers grow into roles of adviser, and coach.

Nourhan said...

I totally agree with u, thanks for sharing these information

Ghadir Omais said...

I totally agree! Technology is very useful and especially when integrated into teaching. I like the information that you have shared.

What is the purpose of education?

 I have always thought of education as a synonym for studying math and science rules and knowing historical facts with geographical places. ...