Tuesday, November 9, 2021

EDUC561 class

EDUC561 is one of my favourite courses because its full of activities and practical work which I prefer. Additionally, our instructor explains this course in a very productive way, she encourages us and immediately we become motivated till the end of the session. Even though the doctor is very patient which gives us confidence to ask any question related to the lesson being explained. In this way all students move out of the course well educated. Moreover, this course is very useful for us as teachers, it helps us to know more about different applications that can be used in education which makes it easier while using online teaching. But I wish if the electricity and WIFI were more stable to keep following all time. 


3 comments:

Zainab Maarabouni said...

Yes I agree with you, cause many times I leave the session because of the bad connection 😕

Nancy AbdelRahman said...

we all loved this interesting course especially with this great doctor "Amal Farhat", she always give us a fruitful activities full of fun and a new trials and many applications to discover.

Mohammad Abbas said...


What distinguishes this course from others is its total focus on how to use technology in the educational field, and this is what we need at the moment.

What is the purpose of education?

 I have always thought of education as a synonym for studying math and science rules and knowing historical facts with geographical places. ...